Sunday, October 22, 2017

Another couple of years went by

So I got the disability. I moved back to Columbus, but have yet to succeed in following up on the lung issue. I've been trying to work with Primary One Health Care. Their only advantage is taking Medicaid. However, I've reinforced my impression that "reactive" asthma is most of what I have. I've found a correlation to humidity, and other than that I react to any scented product and most cleaners, petroleum products, etc.
The bike is an "e-bike," which means a bike where the rider's assisted by an electric motor and battery. This one's pretty cheap, but it gets me around the city much better than I can do without it. After a year and a half, I'm still trying to get my back pay from the government. I've received two payments, but will eventually get another one. The bike came out of my last one, and the next one might bring me a minivan. I think I need a drier climate for my lungs, but I'd rather stay near the grandkids and my recovery friends. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment